Saturday, May 3, 2008

Formerly: CLUCKSFORHAWKS

That's right, I have changed the name from ClucksforHawks to the 12th hawk because I wanted this to be a fan generated discussion. Also, I wanted a change for the better since that was my first attempt at a blog period. I write free lance; that is to say that it is merely a hobby. None the less, I still have a passion for it. I will continue to try to bring to you the latest in Seahawk related news and discussion.

I will let this out now; if you want to contribute on a regular basis please e-mail me some sample posts. Thank you to all who commented on the previous site; unfortunately, I had to steer away from that first attempt at a legitimate blog. Well more work to be done and soon will be posting away some news for you to rap your eyes around. Enjoy the new site. END.

No comments: