Monday, May 5, 2008

New site new people......

I want to hold open tryouts if you will for this blog. Simply put, I work 50hr weeks and am starting a family in less than 2months. I need contributors to the site. I want new blood and some old blood too. I want to extend this invitation to you all. I want all of your sample posts anything football related. Just send them to jeremyshawnbrown@yahoo.com. Nothing fancy just a two paragraph sample of your writings. This can make this site jump off if we collect about 10 to 15 new contributors. So if you want a free voice and to have it heard send me some stuff. I will be waiting for your e-mails. Thanks all. End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe but how ya doin Jeremy, This is one of the coolest blogs Ive ever seen. Your a good guy Jeremy ya arrrre! Howie