Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lots to discuss....

I know there have been many speculations and thoughts as to what the Seahawks are going to do now. This scenario the team is face with right now is a very touchy one. If the hawks make one more bad move with regards to the Offense we will not be getting anywhere close to the superbowl. Let me backpeddle for a second... Looking back on the draft; was it smart of Ruskell to waste a pick on a kicker? Is TR kicking himself for spending a draft pick on a long snapper? I would say definitely yes! We as fans think because TR drafted Hill and Tatupu and they contributed to our superbowl appearance, he can do no wrong in the draft. Well my friends I can tell you that most of us are thinking differently now. Why does TR seem to draft late round losers too? I mean go out and get a 2nd round WR. Ruskell is definitely a douche-bag in my eyes.

Now that I have ranted a little. I would like to point out a little write up that Frank Hughes did today about Forsett fumbling the punts causing Burleson to tweak his knee. I was just talking about this to a freind of mine via e-mail and then this article gets published. I was saying that if Forsett was actually returning the punts in the loss to Buffalo that Burleson would not have had to do extra work. That first punt where Nate hurdled up and over a would be tackler and then got piled on top of by several other seems to be the play that Frank Hughes has norrowed the injury down to. I am right in line with your thinking Frank. Now that Forsett has been released, who is going to return punts? Josh Wilson, oh great now we have a guy that's been released by the Hawks now twice I think. I would have to look that one up but I am pretty sure it is twice, and we wasted a 2nd round pick on this guy. (another Ruskell fuckup) I for one am starting to think the Seahawks have begun to dig a hole they might not be able to get out of in time to make it to the superbowl. We will see, but as a true fan I have faith that this team will pull through.

Little side note: Seahawks signed Redskins throw away receiver named Billy mcMullin. Who the fuck is that. I am not excited at all. Jordan Kent excited me more than this loser but I have yet to see him play. If he doesn't come in here and kick ass in the WCO then I can say for sure that Ruskell is a Douche-bag.....END...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...Sims is out too...FUCK

Jeremy Brown said...

yeah this sucks major ass, but I think Steve Vallos can handle the job. that is if Holmgren can make the right decision here...