Saturday, September 13, 2008

The puppet master does it again.

Well I have been right on a couple of predictions I have had over the past month or so. I knew the hawks would keep Forsett through the final cut, I was correct in thinking the decision to have Burleson pull double duty in the Bills game could cause injury and finally, I was right about them moving Bumpus up to the 53 man roster. Danny O'Neil reported earlier; the Hawks released Sammie Parker and activated Michael Bumpus to the active 53 man roster. This is good news. I think with McMullins' WCO experience coupled with the direct knowledge of Seattle's offense and the new addition of hungry Michael Bumpus. Good Luck my friend, I will be rooting for you. End...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good call man, now it's time to win a fucking game!

Jeremy Brown said...

I hear ya but don't fret because we are going to win the next two at home.

I give the 49ers 10 points @ 24-14 Seattle.

Anonymous said...

yeah watch Bumpus be heart by the second quater.

Jeremy Brown said...

don't you mean Hurt douche-cock? fucking loser...