Friday, September 19, 2008

Silent nights.....Sorry

I wanted to say a big SORRY to all my loyal readers. My family has been dealing with a crisis. My house caught on fire at about noon on Wednesday. My wife and child were up north at my mother in law's house doing work and that's when we received the call that our house was on fire. My two dogs LULU and GRACIE were inside the house. I would like to take this opportunity to let all of you know that everyone is going to be just fine. Gracie was found inside of the house unconscious and had to be revived at the scene. I would like to thank the brave individuals at the LYNNWOOD FIRE DEPARTMENT for saving my girls. I would also like to thank the AMERICAN RED CROSS for all of their help and support.

Dealing with a crisis of this nature really makes me feel blessed that nobody was hurt. My wife and I will have to replace almost everything we own. That is nothing compared to having to deal with the loss of a family member. Please feel free to send me supporting e-mails. Kind words can help a lot. I will try to post later on in the week after we kill Josh Brown and the Lambs. Until then take care. END....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your misfortune man... That's some scary sh*t!!

You ever comin back to work? Or calling or anything? Lemme know!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, sorry to hear about your situation. Thank the Lord nobody was hurt.

Jeremy Brown said...

Thanks for all of your sympathies. They are much appreciated. We are thankfull that nobody got hurt.