Saturday, September 6, 2008

The swammy says.....Seattle vs. Indy in the big show

Chris Berman, the one and only, has picked the Seattle Seahawks to play the Indianapolis colts in the Superbowl this year. I love the fact that Chris Berman loves the Seahawks. I know he loves Hasselbeck and Holmgren. I don't think Peyton Manning will make it all the way. I think it will be Seattle VS New England. This year the Pats lose 4 but go all the way. As for the Hawks, I will call it now. I see them pulling off a 12-4 season just like the Pats, but Seattle is younger and will out last their opponent. End...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Berman is one of the only guys on that fucking station to give us any love. Oh and fuck the Bills.

Jeremy Brown said...

I agree whole heartedly. Especially about the "fuck the bills" thing after yesterday...