Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Forcast is: Forsett for 53!!!!!

Inside of Madam Jezebel's crystal ball shines the future of Justin Forsett and the Seattle Seahawks. I believe this kid has no shot of being cut from this roster. After what I saw in his second debut showing Holmgren can't let this guy slip to another team with needs in the return game or at running back. Forsett has vision, toughness, speed, acceleration, and hands. I have not seen a back on this team with so much talent since "Curt Warner, who led the AFC in rushing as a rookie in 1983 with 1,449 yards". Now, I am not saying Forsett is going to be setting records or anything in his rookie year, but I am saying this kid has that kind of talent. In Saturday's game he had 136 yards on 16 rushing attempts with one TD. He could be a backup RB or a returner at this point. If he applies his talents to the return game, he could be as good if not better than Devon Hester. At running back he is reminiscent of Maurice Jones Drew; only better. Forsett is strong too; he can bench something like 320+ pounds. For a guy that's 5'8" and 194 that is a lot of weight to be lifting. He has tremendous upper body strength to go along with his speed. I think some jersey's need to be made! I predict a sellout in the first day. I can't wait to see more of this kid. You know what? I just might get my wish. End...

No comments: