Saturday, August 30, 2008

Roster Set....For now.

The Seahawk roster is set. Who made the cut? Well just take a look at the evidence right here. I, for one, am surprised that Bumpus did not make the cut. I thought he had a great game last night and has shown that he can play at this level. Look for Cinci to sign him soon. If he doesn't go to Cinci, he will go somewhere else, and fast.

We all knew guys like Kirtman and Joe Newton and Trent Shelton would be cut, but I thought Reggie Hodges might have a chance to take over for Fudge Pack because Pack isn't that impressive. Obviously the coaches saw something most of us didn't.After last night I had a feeling the Hawks would place Obamonu on Injured Reserves so that no other teams could snatch him up. He is obviously going to be a late season acquisition at some point. I think the Hawks favored Obamanu over Courtney Taylor and the injury forced the hawks to go the IR route... Bold statement I know but Ben has more experience with this team and he is a little more physical than Taylor. Taylor has great ATC (after the catch) skills though so we will have to see what becomes of this. Well study film Old Ben and work hard Courtney because you may still end up having to fight for a roster spot.

I was excited to hear that both T.J. Duckett and Forsett made the team. I would much rather have both weapons available. Good luck on a great career to Justin, Jordan, Hawthorne, LoJack and many others... After all this excitement, I think the biggest surprise has to be: The decision to keep two Kickers. Never have I seen a Kicker tandem. Maybe they are not entertaining the idea of "KBC" (Kicker by committee), or maybe they are. We will just, have to wait and see. That's all folks; for now...END

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 days buddy!!!!!

Jeremy Brown said...

I CAN HARDLY WAIT...