Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back In The Saddle Again...

Hello, to my loyal readers. Pssshhhh; right, like I have any. Well this is a Welcome Back Cotter message to those of you who might just check to see if I ever post anything on here. I have been to involved in my life lately to focus on the blog. I had a baby! Well, not me of course; my fiance did though. She, yes it was a girl if you couldn't tell, is beautiful. She already has two Seahawk's Jerseys. I will do a little more writing now that the season is upon us. I am a full believer in true writing and that is what I promise. Hopefully I can temp some of the fans of our beloved Seahawks rival teams to join us for some healthy, heated conversation regarding the potential greatness of our respected hometown hero's. Thus making this site a fun-filled joy ride of bad language and obscene anecdotes coupled with a little bit of strait seahawk news. Until the daybreak...

No comments: