Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jim Mora on KJR NOW....

Jim Mora's press conference is on KJR right now...

You can link to the live stream here....

Talking about Walt and Spencer they will not play this week at all. Mora said "there out, there is no chance they will play this week"

RE: Big Play Babs...."In fairness to Brian, we released him instead of asking him to take a diminished role or pay cut, we thought it would be better to let him move on" "we felt Babs can make plays at safety and we needed more big plays from the safety position"


RE: Laywer Milloy, "when we asked him to take a backup role he said absolutely" "we asked him if he would play special teams and he said yes" "lawyer said "i'll do whatever it takes"

MORE to come later....END

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when they stream the audio from the press conferences but I can't hear the questions from the press....

I like what I hear though....

Jeremy Brown said...

Just to hear that Jennings is doing better in drills makes me happy. I like Jennings but I think he needs help with his zone coverage skills and tackling.