Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Predicting the Seahawks season....Edited

Don't know if you guys have seen this yet?

ESPN has it's annual Team Previews up. How did the Hawks fair? Take a LOOK and check it out.

Here are the links to the NFCW rivals....

AZ    SF     STL  So NFCW should look like this according to the Douchers at ESPN...
AZ-1
SEA-2
SF-3
STL-4

The concensus view of the Seahawks season is that we will be somewhat of a comeback team, according to almost everyone in the review proccess, this depends on whether Hasselbeck remains healthy. Overall I think the final prediction is reasonable but as a fan I know the Hawks are better than what is on paper.

So, I wanted to edit this post with a win loss break down of the season.....

Rams – Win
SF – Win
Bears – Loss
Colts – Loss
Jags – Win
Cards – Win
Bye
Cowboys – Loss
Lions – Win
Cards – Loss
Vikings – Loss
Rams – Win
SF – Win
Texans – Loss
TB – Win
GB – Win
Titans - Loss
 9-7 with a division win. There are a few games that could go either way, I.E. Texans, Titans, Bears, SF (in SF). but I think those games will be close. Basically our season rests on the Health of this team and the performance of our defense. I would like to boldly predict us winning 11 games but I am trying to be as objective as I can and not be so bias. What do you guys think? END....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we go 500, if not then we go 5-13 with 2 first round picks next year....

Jeremy Brown said...

Way to be optimistic about our season. Why don't you just go post comments on an Cardinals blog...doucher...

Jeremy Brown said...

I'm sorry, I thought you were dogging the hawks.....Just kidding...


I was being sarcastic in my previous post.